NORTHCOTE LEISURE GROUP
The Northcote Leisure Group is an internationally-renowned group, comprising the Michelin-starred Northcote, Ribble Valley Inns, Café Northcote and Northcote at the Rovers. Our mission is to provide excellence in dining, with a true emphasis on local produce and our Lancashire roots.
As the Northcote Leisure Group portfolio continues to expand we are now able to recruit a full time Marketing Executive, to work alongside the Marketing Director and Digital Manager, along with expert consultants who support this busy and innovative department.
Primarily your role will be to support the 5 Ribble Valley Inns and be part of the launch of new pubs as they join the group; a 6th pub will be launched at the end of this year. However you will also have opportunities to support the team with Northcote activities, in particular the Obsession food festival, the UK’s largest gastronomic event.
As Marketing Executive you will provide digital and traditional marketing across the Group and support the delivery of the Marketing Strategy. The aim is to make a real impact in an expanding business.
A hands-on and fast paced role, with specific responsibility for Ribble Valley Inns incorporating:
• Maintaining and expanding the marketing exposure for primarily Ribble Valley Inns and its websites
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
• Implementing traditional and digital marketing campaigns
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters and e-newsletters
• Social media management for Ribble Valley Inns
• Writing and proof reading copy
• Data management and analysis
• Research, market analysis and evaluating marketing campaigns
• Maximising guide and association memberships
• Assisting with other marketing work across the group
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least two years experience relevant to this position
• Be an outgoing individual with the drive, enthusiasm and ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across the business and industry
• Be able to work independently when needed with the ability to use initiative and the capacity to work under pressure
• Have worked on social media campaigns and websites
• Have excellent oral and written skills, with an understanding of writing for the web
• Have strong project management/organisational skills
• Have transport, travel between sites will be required
• Be IT literate with some knowledge of Photoshop
Informal enquiries are welcome to Kaye Mathew, Group Marketing Director on 01254 240555.
CV and supporting information should be e-mailed to email@example.com by Monday 18th July.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 25th July.